Young love.

You know that feeling when you are SO seriously into something, so excited about it, so utterly enamoured with it that it's all you can think about, talk about, dream about? I hope you do know that feeling.
I'm having it right now, and I only have eyes for the clay. 
Clay is my boyfriend.


I've spent the better part of the last year (and it's been almost a year since my last post!) immersing myself in a new medium- learning its ways and trying, sometimes with great difficulty to speak its language. 

I feel creatively alive again- the way I did when I first began to experiment with metal, but clay is a far more seductive mistress. So sensual. So tactile. So transformative.


And there is so much to learn. So many possibilities. Infinite combinations of techniques, materials & processes. A simply magical connection to history that I adore. Endless inspiration everywhere I look. I am indeed in love.


And it feels like a love that will stand the test of time. Clay and I have much to do, much to see, much to learn. And Im pretty excited about documenting & sharing this new journey xxx

Comments

  1. This is awesome!!!
    Your work is beautiful.
    Your excitement is contagious. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts